Thursday, November 09, 2006

SlickEdit VS2005 Gadgets Updated

"A new version of SlickEdit Gadgets is available that fixes some of the bugs that have been reported.  Many thanks to all the people who have reported them and gave us feedback.  The new version (build 77) can be downloaded at the same location: http://www.slickedit.com/gadgets.

Summary of fixes:
1. The installer now allows you to install Gadgets to directories other than the default.
2. The SLOC report now works for VB and web projects.
3. The Data Object Analyzer has been fixed when generating a handler if a class file is not open.

Please uninstall the previous version before installing the new one.  All of your settings will be preserved. "

I've found myself using the Data Object feature more than any of the other features... The Editor objects are cool, but I've found that they work best for me if I turn them on just when I need them, to not leave them on all the time...

Related Past Post XRef:
Slick Edit Gadgets - Free VS2005 Utilities

No comments: