Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Veterans Day, November 11th

As a veteran I will be honoring and celebrating my fellow veterans this Veterans Day, Wednesday, 11/11.

Please remember freedom is not free. Freedom is bought and paid for in time and blood by those who have served in the US Armed Forces. Veterans Day is the day of the year for you to remember and thank those who have, or are currently, defending your right to be free.

Thank you. Thank you for all you sacrifice now, in the past and in the future. Thank you for your time, effort and willingness to be the sharp point of the spear. Thank you for your blood, sweat and tears. Thank you to your families who also sacrifice so much. Thank you for defending me, my family and my freedom. Thank you, God bless you and God bless the United States of America…

 

Greg Duncan
SGT, US Army & California National Guard (1985-1996)

No comments: