Thursday, December 31, 2009

3,999

This is my 3,999th post, can you believe it? Yeah, Wow!

To put it in perspective, looks like I hit 2000 in Oct 2006, so that means 2000 posts in a little over three years, or put another way, about 2 posts a day, every day… (wow… what the heck am I thinking?  LOL)

I find it weirdly fitting that this post comes on the last day of 2009 and the last day of the decade (I’m a developer, so I start counting with 0. I say it’s the end of the decade, darn it!… lol ;) I tweeted that I would not do a retrospective post, and I’m going to stick with that promise (I bet you’re all as tired of those as I am?). Let’s just say that the Zero’s were “interesting times” and thank God they are over…

 

Anyway, I’d like to use this time to say thank you and to wish you and yours a happy new year and happy new decade.

 

See you, and 4,000, next year…

 

Related Past Post XRef:
2,000th Post...
500th Post!

“One Million…” visits… Thanks!

Six years just seemed to fly by… It’s my Sixth Year Blog-aversary!
Five Year Blog-aversary, and 500K+ Visit Milestone
Four Year Blog-aversary
Three Year Blog-aversary...
Two Years and Counting...

1 comment:

Gabriel Rodriguez said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the cool posts, I really enjoy them. Have a great new year!