Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Infographic for the English Grammar Challenged...

Daily Infographic - Basic English Grammar [infographic]

While English is my first language–and only fluent language–I sometimes have a hard time with its grammar, and I know I’m not the only one. I was an English major, and have only been out of school a few months now, but at times I can feel my basic grammar skills slipping away from me. Adjectives and tenses of words I have down pat, but some of the other English concepts mentioned in today’s graphic have become almost forgotten. (Spelling has started to get away from me too…thank goodness for spell check!)

...

image

(via Visual.ly - http://visual.ly/basic-english-grammar)

I can hear you all already, "Oh yeah Greg, you SO need this..."  I say this with all due respect, um shut? (Or was it, "byte me"... hummmm... yeah... LOL  ;)

Anyway, I thought this a great 1,000 words kind of thing (and yeah, some I need... again, um... shut up?)

No comments: