Friday, March 23, 2012

How to make dirt [clipart]

The Fabricatorz - Making Dirt with Inkscape and Open Clip Art Library

Its Friday and I want to make a fun post! Last night while working on a project with Christopher, I mentioned that we should add more dirt to some of our designz. He asked me how, so I made a quick HOWTO make dirt using our beloved Inkscape drawing software and then uploading the results, as scalable vector files to our project, Open Clip Art Library.

image

Because I'm so graphically clueless, I find these kinds of posts very compelling...

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Open Clip Art Library v2.9 (Think "40K open, as in freely used, vector based clip art images")
The Noun Project, XAML’ified… or The Noun Project converted for you to XAML and PNG’s
“The Noun Project” + SVG + Free + Metro like look and feel + 500 = Happy Windows Phone 7 Developers
Looking for XAML Clip Art? Then make sure you look for SVG files as well...
Open Clip Art Library

Inkscape 0.46 Released

No comments: